Newest Version of Business Entity Workflow Solution Adds New, Customer-Centric Features to Help Users Increase Productivity
Jersey City, NJ — March, 31, 2011 — CorpData LLC, provider of enterprise entity management and workflow solutions to the corporate formation and registered agent services industry, announced today the general availability of EntityManager™ 2.9.7, the latest iteration of its web-based software solution that supports the business formation and registered agent industry.
CorpData’s EntityManager is a web-based business process automation tool designed to help business formation and registered agent service providers to process and manage new business entities. EntityManager reduces time spent on routine tasks, reducing overhead and enabling a higher level of service. From entity formation and initial order placement to ongoing management, invoicing, and annual renewals, EntityManager helps users to keep track of critical information and respond to changes and deadlines, quickly and efficiently.
The latest enhancements come in direct response to ongoing user feedback, adding exciting new features to help users reduce overhead and increase productivity, including:
- Enhanced Management of Recurring Services. Users now have the ability to adjust time intervals right on the Order Details/Processing page for regular, recurring services, as well as the ability to specify dates of initiation or renewal on customer invoices.
- Customizable Workflows. Users can now link specific services to a particular workflow, as well as the ability to create, modify, or delete specific service offerings on a global basis. In addition, users will be easily able to modify services and prices for shelf companies.
- Improved Tools for Invoice Creation. Users can now generate PDFs for multiple orders, with just a single click.
- Enhanced Document Management and Distribution. Documents can now be captured or uploaded as a part of Order Placement workflows, and administrators are now able to electronically distribute entity-related documents.
- Improved Administrator Controls for Client Management. Administrators are now able to initiate and confirm order processing, as well as modify client delivery details. Document-level settings provide a means of controlling client access to certain documents, and administrators will now have the ability to establish default payment types for each client.
Says Misha Vaynshenker, CorpData’s president and CEO, “We’re excited to be launching EntityManager 2.9.7, and are confident that these enhancements — based as they are on direct feedback from both users and prospective users — will help our clients to increase both productivity and profitability. Our goal has always been to provide not only the best value in entity management workflow solutions, but also to demonstrate our strong client focus. There are many more client-driven enhancements in the product development pipeline, and we know that each iteration helps us to solidify our position as the technology leader in this space.”
CorpData LLC, is a provider of entity management solutions for the corporate formation and registered agent services industry. Based in Jersey City, NJ, with technology development centers in Riga, Latvia, and Moscow, Russia, CorpData solutions enable workflow and customer relationship management for small and mid-sized businesses. For more information, visit their website at www.corpdata.com.
# # #
Note: All designated trademarks used herein are the property of CorpData, LLC. All other marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.