CorpData provides intuitive, ready-to-use business process automation tools for the financial and legal services industries. Our solutions enable workflow and customer relationship management for corporate governance and compliance with regulatory agencies. The unique architecture of our platform is structured around legal entities and unlimited types of services and projects required for the entity life cycle and its compliance with jurisdictions.
Founded by a group of experienced technology marketers and led by Mikhail Vaynshenker, CorpData provides various consulting and outsourcing services, and has developed a process and workflow automation solution for the corporate governance and compliance, registration and ongoing management of corporate entities and regulatory reporting.
Through the use of leading-edge technologies, we have developed tools that can significantly minimize resource demands on our clients, and that provide them with a rapid return on their technology investment. Our goal is to deliver the most intuitive and cost-effective software solutions available anywhere, and to support them with the best service in the industry.
Based in Jersey City, NJ, just across the river from New York City, CorpData has marketing and technical support offices in New Jersey, with development centers in Eastern Europe.
- November 29, 2017 CorpData announces General Availability of EntityManager 4.0
- September 20, 2017 Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Selects CorpData’s EntityManager™ Platform for their Registered Agent Services.
- November 3, 2016 Stephen W. Craig Joins CorpData Advisory Board
- April 28, 2016 Unisearch Selects CorpData EntityManager™ Platform for Corporate Services Workflow, Receivables and Collection, and Billing Automation
- November 19, 2015 CorpData announces General Availability of EntityManager 3.9.1
- March 2, 2015 CorpData announces General Availability of EntityManager 3.9
- April 22, 2014 CorpData announces General Availability of EntityManager 3.8.2